Monday, February 4, 2008

My Webkinz


I collect webkinz because I like to play on the computer a lot. I log onto http://www.webkinz.com/. Then I put my username and password in. Then it gets me on to my webkinz. You can collect money by playing games and you can make your own house. You can buy your own stuff for your house or outside. I have 15 webkinz now that I have adopted on the computer. My favorite webkinz is Specks the Grey Arabian. I have all my webkinz on the side of my blog if you want to take a look. I really like my webkinz and I think you might like to play with a wekinz too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Little Brother!
I love to play Webkinz too and I am an adult! I can't play them at my house because our computer is too slow. We have dial-up so it doesn't let us. Boo Hoo! What is your favorite game on the computer? When I come to visit you we can play them together. Tell Big Brother I said hello. Love you! Nanny in Pa.

Maria Mallon & Cheryl Dillard said...

Dear Little Brother,
You did a great job doing a "How To" telling people how to get on the webkinz site!! Your blog is terrific and I can't wait to see the new things you post. The ride in the fire truck was probably awesome! Can't wait to hear about it in Writer's Workshop.
Love,
MM

Melanie Holtsman said...

I love webkinz too, but you know that! I got the new Himilayan Cat today and named him Cocoa. He is so cute!I'll send you some of his food.
Love,
Mrs. Holtsman