Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pennsylvania

The day after Christmas my family went to Pennsylvania to see my cousins, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, and uncles. And, we had two Christmas parties there. At my nanny's and grandpa's house I got Star Wars The Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels for my Wii and a Steelers blanket and hat. The Steelers blanket is as soft as a koala.

It snowed almost everyday while I was up there. I love snow so I was very happy. In fact, at my cousin's house we got our snow suits and gloves on and went outside. My cousin went snow tubing with me. My grandpa was on a four wheeler pulling me and my cousin. I fell out ten times into the snow, but my cousin only fell out six times. I had a great time.

2 comments:

dayle timmons said...

Sounds like you really had a wonderful time. That's nothing quite like spending time with cousins! thanks for writing about your cousins because it brought back many meories for me! dayle timmons

Jenn Evans said...

What a great blog. I really enjoyed reading your posts. They were very well written and interesting. Keep up the good work!
Mrs. Clark Evans
Upper School English teacher
Fredericksburg, Virginia