Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Writers' Workshop Everyday

Everyday I write in Writer's Workshop. First, I wrote about Small Moments. Then, I wrote How-Tos. Now, I get to do real writing--non-fiction!

The Small Moment I wrote about was my friend Mac the day he got hurt. He had to go to the hospital and get 29 stitches. My favorite How-to is How to Make Chocolate Milk. We made chocolate milk in class and all of us got to take a try. Mrs. M-----makes really great chocolate milk! Another How-to I like was How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.

When I finish my non-fiction writing, All About Me, I will put it on my blog.

4 comments:

Maria Mallon & Cheryl Dillard said...

Dear Little Brother,
We are so proud of your writing and that you are sharing it with everyone. We love reading your blog!!! Mrs. M and Mrs. J - your favorite teachers:)

Anonymous said...

Little Brother,

I like the writing you do. Your narrative reminded me of the day Mac got hurt. Uck... I luv u.

Big Brother

dayle timmons said...

I love your writing. I think Mrs. M and Mr.s J make great chocolate milk too. I can't wait to read your "All About" book! Mrs. Timmons

Melanie Holtsman said...

I love your writing, especially the details you add like putting a speech bubble in your illustration. I'm wondering what kind of non fiction writing you are doing now...can't wait to find out.