Friday, August 15, 2008

The Best Summer Ever

On Monday, I will go back to school. I had a good summer. I went to Baltimore where I went to the Aquarium and went inside a submarine that looks like a three thousand foot shark!

Then, I visited family in Pennsylvania and New York. I climbed a tree with three of my cousins and we did a lot of swimming. This was my favorite part of my summer.

Also, I went to a water water park called Blizzard Beach. And, they made it look like there was a snow storm with fake snow on everything. I loved the part in the little kids section where there was a ice cube bridge crossing and there was a zip line. I really loved the ice cube bridge crossing.

And, guess what... my dad bought a motorcycle called a Harley Davidson Road King. He took me for a ride. I thought it was super cool!

I am looking forward to school because I want to see my friends. I'll let you know how the first day goes.

2 comments:

Maria Mallon & Cheryl Dillard said...

C,
Your summer sounded great! I am glad I got to see you at the beach, too.
I am looking forward to a great year and can't wait to see you again.
Mrs. Mallon

dayle timmons said...

It's been so quiet in our office without you! Now I know it's because you've been having such a good time playing! I can't wait to see the motorcycle. Maybe you and Dad can ride it to school one day! we can't waite for you to get to school. Your chair's waiting!